- Denne begivenhed er allerede afholdt.
EUs Makroregionale strategi for Østersøen og muligheder for danske EU finansierede projekter.
26. november 2020 kl. 13:00 - 17:00
Union of the Baltic Cities is glad to invite you to the National Workshop as part of Horizontal Action/Capacity within the framework of EUSBSR (European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region) taking place online on 26 November 2020 between 13.00-17.00 local time.
The objectives of the National workshop are to:
– Promote EUSBSR and its benefits to diverse actors in Denmark
– Showcase good practices
– Present new funding programmes of the EU
– Explore potential follow-up activities within the EUSBSR
The working language will be English and each participant will receive the certification of attendance.
13.00 – 13.10 Registration and welcome
13.10 – 13.15 Introduction to the agenda and the team
13.15 – 13.35 Welcome speeches (NC, PAC, UBC)
13.35 – 14.05 Warm up & Networking (Part I)
– The stakeholders’ presentations
– Experiences within the macro-regional strategies
– Expectations from the workshop
– Benefits from the strategy
14.05 – 14.30 Introduction of the EU strategy for the Baltic Sea Region (Part II)
– Why EU macro-regional strategies?
– What policy areas are included? What are the flagships?
– How do they work in practice and in what way can regional and local actors become involved?
– The main benefits
A short break
14.40 – 15.20 Why cooperating macro-regionally? (Part III)
15.20 – 16.10 Can EUSBSR bring you closer to financing? (Part IV)
The information about ERDF, ESF, Interreg, Erasmus + and Horizon Europe new programmes
A short break
16.20 – 16.50 Follow-up involvement (Part V)
16.50 – 17.00 Goodbye speeches and the “group photo”
The deadline for registration is no later than 16 November 2020.
The meeting will take place on zoom platform, please find the link to the workshop:
For all required information, please address it to: email@example.com